Welcome to Year 4!
We are enjoying being back together and learning new things.
Meet the Year 4 team
Teachers: Mrs Tavender, Ms Forsyth, Mrs Brown
Teaching Assisstant: Mrs Watson
Christmas Wish List - Year 4 have put together a Christmas Wish list which you can see below. Please let our lovely class rep, Carrie Cleaver, know if you are planning on getting anything from the list so she can coordinate it all! Thank you.
Google classrooms!! We have had a go in class and I have put the Christmas research homework on there. Your children should all know how to search for Google Classroom and how to log in - have a go!
If you finish the daily work set for you on Google Classroom here are a few ideas of additional activities
- Get your family out on a walk - look at how things are changing around you. Walk in the woods and run your own Forest School activity (Google some ideas!) or walk through the area around your house and spot some physical features as you have learned about in Geography
- Enter a Sumdog contest or just have a go at some Sumdog games (if you can't remember your login, email me!) www.sumdog.com/en/
- Do a Joe Wicks workout or make up your own - you could then teach it to your family
- Have a look at Snappy Maths www.snappymaths.com/year4/ There are a lot of fun maths actvities and games to try
- Do some extra homework from the topic grid or the reading activities attached below
- Have a look on Purple Mash - there's loads of activities for every subject www.purplemash.com/sch/northchurch
- Read, read, read! This is the perfect time to stay in the warm and get into a good book!
- Try out some PE lessons provided by Game On.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, queries or notes please email me
P.E. lessons for Year 4 are currently on Wednesdays and Fridays and will be outside as much as possible.