Welcome to Year 4!
We are enjoying being back together, seeing each other and our friends and learning new things.
Meet the Year 4 team
Teachers: Mrs Tavender, Ms Forsyth, Mrs Bishop
Teaching Assisstant: Mrs Watson
Get in touch
If you have any questions, queries or notes please email me
P.E. lessons for Year 4 are currently on Wednesdays and Fridays and will be outside as much as possible.
Don't forget to look on Google Classroom for Homework tasks.
Learning at Home
If you have to do your learning from home here are a few ideas of activities you could do in addition to your Google Classroom work
- Get your family out on a walk - look at how things are changing around you. Walk in the woods and run your own Forest School activity (Google some ideas!) or walk through the area around your house and spot some physical features as you have learned about in Geography
- Enter a Sumdog contest or just have a go at some Sumdog games (if you can't remember your login, email me!) www.sumdog.com/en/
- Do a Joe Wicks workout or make up your own - you could then teach it to your family
- Have a look at Snappy Maths www.snappymaths.com/year4/ There are a lot of fun maths actvities and games to try
- Do some extra homework from the topic grid or the reading activities attached below
- Have a look on Purple Mash - there's loads of activities for every subject www.purplemash.com/sch/northchurch
- Read, read, read! This is the perfect time to stay in the warm and get into a good book!
- Try out some PE lessons provided by Game On.