St Mary’s School Vision, Aims and Mission
Our Vision Statement
To be a caring, inclusive, Christian environment, nurturing a life-long love of learning where we can work together to learn, to grow, to serve. We are proud to support the whole community and by collaborating will enable all children and adults within it to live fully whilst ‘shining brighter and brighter’ Proverbs 4:18.
St Mary’s Church of England Primary School Strategic Aims
With a whole-hearted commitment to putting our Christian faith and spiritual development at the heart of St Mary’s we aim to:
- Achieve excellence in all that we do for the children and adults within our community.
- Deliver the highest standards of academic excellence, through awe-inspiring teaching and learning through love and faith.
- Create an environment where everyone in the school can flourish and reach their full potential and where everyone shall know success.
- Inspire all children to use their talents and skills to serve and care for each other, the wider community and the environment of which we are part.
- Develop happy, confident children.
- Encourage mutual respect, acceptance and tolerance throughout our community based on a firm foundation of Christian and British values.
- Foster a true partnership between the School, Parents, the Parish, Governors, the Diocese and the Local Community.
This is our core purpose, why we exist and explains how we will get to our vision.
“Excellence together, learning through faith”.